A DOCTOR'S LOVE POEM (MEDICAL POEM) BY DR AUDI


MEDICAL POEM
COMPOSED BY: SULEIMAN NDORO JNR (DR AUDI)

A DOCTOR’S LOVE POEM

You are my antidote
You are my oxygen;
You are my only diagnosis
I lack differentials for you;
How my amygdala gets aroused
When you are around;
My prefrontal cortex
Has no chance against my limbic system;
I love thy ectopic beats
When my pupils see you from a far;
I can’t explain the tachycardia too;
You make me cool
As diazepam does to a convulsing infant;
How I enjoy the atmosphere with you
Till I wonder if you a bronchodilator
Salbutamol or Ipratropium;
If I get intoxicated
Tell them not to atropinize me
My atropine is you;
Without you my life is incomplete
Like a history with no HPI;
And as the definite treatment of pre-eclampsia is delivery
The definite management of my life is to marry you
Delivering thyself unto you;
And if I develop CCF
Let them not use Framingham criteria
You are my number one criteria;
You are my only choice;
Like the popliteus muscle unlocks the knee joint
I unlock my cardiac tissue
And give my life to you.
I LOVE YOU.



Comments

  1. Wazi doc.
    Thumbs up.

    The lines has supply knowledge in ma two brain hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment